EUFOREA Forum 2019
The forum will focus on ‘Education, Innovation and Research in the field of Allergy and Airways Disease’. It will provide the opportunity to attend a variety of sessions, both practical and educational in an innovative setting, which will offer an inspirational atmosphere for learning.
Within the programme there will be educational lecture sessions, a series of practically based workshops, sponsored symposium, masterclasses, and debates. Debates will be fully moderated with evidence-based data and discussion sessions, where on stage speakers and the audience will be able interact to examine and analyse the most relevant and topical issues in Allergy and Airway Disease.
Topics discussed will include:
- Innovations and Research Development in Allergy & Airways Disease
- The EUFOREA Digital Ecosystem in Physical Education
- AIT for AR & Asthma Patients in daily practice
- Biologicals CRSwNP & Asthma Patients in daily practice
In all sessions the emphasis will be on speaker and audience interaction and discussion, to give you the opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge meeting to discuss shared experiences and opinions with a faculty of international experts and a network of your peers.
Why participate in the EUFOREA Forum…..
- A unique meeting with a focus on fresh evidence-based education
- Intimate forum environment giving you the time and opportunity to participate in all sessions
- A programme and sessions based on the practical
- High level faculty interaction
- Innovative setting and aspirational content
The programme content is currently in the process of being finalised and we encourage you to check the website for updates.