Respiratory Future Debates
26 September 2018, Brussels, Belgium
Focus: Innovation, Novel products and technologies
The Respiratory Future Debates, previously known as Rhinology Future Debates, is a clinician-orientated meeting that was established to fill a gap with regard to the industry-investor meetings in the field of respiratory and rhinology.
The meeting focuses on all aspects of global innovation in rhinologic and respiratory devices, diagnostics and biologicals by connecting scientists, physicians, patients, regulators, corporate leaders, and other investors.
- Debate I: Barriers and strategies for adoption of AIT: Prevention of Asthma
- Debate II: Barriers and strategies for adoption of Biological Treatment for CRSwNP and Asthma Patients in Belgium
- Debate III: The Rapid Sinus Relief Pathway
- Debate IV: Integrated Solutions for Airway Diseases: Homogenuous implementation of Integrated Care Pathways & Digital Technologies
- Debate V: 3D Technology in Nose and Sinus Surgery
All information, videos, impressions, and reports of the previous and next editions can be found on the website of the debates.