Intern IT Job Vacancy
EUFOREA is recruiting an IT Intern for 6 months at the earliest opportunity.
The European Forum for Research and Education in Allergy and Airway diseases (EUFOREA) was founded as an international non-profit organization under Belgian law in 2015 based in Brussels. Chronic airways diseases are the most common chronic diseases in children and throughout the life cycle. EUFOREA aims at reducing the prevalence and burden of chronic respiratory diseases via education, research, advocacy and implementation of novel digital solutions.
EUFOREA is an international non-profit organization forming an alliance of all stakeholders from national and international organizations, institutions, and agencies working towards the common vision of preventing and improving the burden of chronic respiratory diseases (asthma, chronic rhinosinusitis, rhinitis).
EUFOREA offers a wide range of online events today. Its marketing & communication is predominantly online – based. EUFOREA enhances this section at present. The intern will assist the management team and external service providers during this process.
- The IT intern will assist the Board and the Events team to form new E-Education offers for our customer groups.
- Review of offers for new services
- Assistance in projects like updating the EUFOREA Homepage and content management.
- Assistance in introducing a new internal data management system.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong hands on mentality, flexibility to work and collaborate in a highly dynamic area.
- First experience in IT sector profit or non-profit is highly appreciated.
- Experience in content management of homepages.
- Master in IT
- Language: English professional
- Business Travel may be needed occasionally
- Strong Internet-connection, laptop or PC and MS Office for home office necessary.
An intern with EUFOREA is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills in a dynamic environment and maybe a chance for continuation of collaboration after the intern period.
Are you interested?
Please send your application (motivation letter, complete CV and relevant references and Experiences) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org