Intern Marketing & Communications Vacancy
EUFOREA is recruiting a Marketing & Communication Intern for 6 months at the earliest opportunity.
The European Forum for Research and Education in Allergy and Airway diseases (EUFOREA) was founded as an international non-profit organization under Belgian law in 2015 based in Brussels. Chronic airways diseases are the most common chronic diseases in children and throughout the life cycle. EUFOREA aims at reducing the prevalence and burden of chronic respiratory diseases via education, research, advocacy and implementation of novel digital solutions.
EUFOREA is an international non-profit organization forming an alliance of all stakeholders from national and international organizations, institutions, and agencies working towards the common vision of preventing and improving the burden of chronic respiratory diseases (asthma, chronic rhinosinusitis, rhinitis).
At present EUFOREA is reviewing and upgrading its Marketing & Communication activities. The intern will assist in this process and collaborate with the management team as well as external service providers.
- The intern will assist the Board and the Events team in creating and updating internal processes, templates.
- Co-operation in establishing a new marketing & communication plan
- Assistance in implementing a new CRM – System.
- Assistance in streamlining quality management activities
- Updating and running social media activities of EUFOREA in collaboration with the events team.
- Assisting to prepare marketing material, coporate presentations and update of homepage content.
- Strong hands on mentality, flexibility to work and collaborate in a highly dynamic area.
- Experience in social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience in events management business is a plus.
- First experience in Marketing and/or Communication sector profit or non-profit is highly appreciated.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially in Powerpoint
- Master in International Marketing and/or Communication.
- Language: English professional
- Business Travel may be needed occasionally.
- Strong Internet-connection, Laptop or PC and MS Office for home office necessary.
An intern with EUFOREA is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills in a dynamic environment and maybe a chance for continuation of collaboration after the intern period.
Are you interested?
Please send your application (motivation letter, complete CV and relevant references and Experiences) via email to email@example.com