What is ARIA?
ARIA (Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma) is a non-governmental organization which collaborates with the World Health Organization (WHO) through the Global Alliance Against Chronic Respiratory Diseases (GARD). It is an integrated part of EUFOREA.
Mission of ARIA
The purpose and mission of ARIA is to educate and implement evidence-based management for allergic rhinitis and asthma worldwide through:
- Planning and managing pilot projects to improve the health of broad sectors of the population throughout the world
- Setting up rural healthcare activities
- Providing support for preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic measures as part of basic healthcare
- Guidelines for the management of allergic rhinitis and asthma (listed below)
- mHealth tools (e.g. Allergy Diary) for AR and asthma.
- Pocket guides and treatment algorithm for physicians
- Continuing medical education via the ARIA masterclass
- Advocacy and public awareness
- Research based on real-life data (all publications)
ARIA & EUFOREA: Joining forces
Download ARIA Guidelines
ARIA 2016: Care pathways implementing emerging technologies for predictive medicine in rhinitis and asthma across the life cycle
2016 novel approach